I was nomiated by Yahobahne for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blogs for they are dedicated to my sisters in need.
There are some rules for this award – which remind me that we are paying it forward in our acknowledgement of those who inspire us. Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
2. Link Back: Yahobahne- http://www.his4glorydotcom.wordpress.com/ “Desings-she is a young woman who inspires others through her inspirational words, thought provoking views and enjoys designing.
3. I am a child of God! 2) I am a survivor! 3) Family means everything to me! 4) I love to write, inspire and meet people! 5) I love to sing! 6) I am a former educator who taught in Texas and Georgia 7) I love to dance!
Nominees for Very Inspiring Blogger Award
1. Use God’s Strength to Heal Your Broken Pieces (inspirationalchristiansfortoday.com)
2. Maturing Faith, Goodness of God, and Tribulation (heartpathjournal.net)
3. In The Secret Place (awomaninherownright.wordpress.com)
4. DV (domestic violence) hurts. (vidablogg.wordpress.com)
5. Single not desperate (mzsistagrl.wordpress.com)
6. The Truth About Baggage (kamariaskiss.com)
7. Hug your kids (momparadigm.com)
8. You can be whatever you what to be(http://www.khanmudasser.wordpress.com)
9. A difficult story to tell….(misslisted.com)
10. Easy relief from sinus infections…..(recoveryhealth.me)
11. The Prayer of Committal…You Will Never Worry Again!.(simplyjuliana.com)
12.Speak What You Believe 3 (faith1stministries.com)
13.Who Will You Choose to be Your Healer? (ronniedauber.wordpress.com)
15. Find the Good in Goodbye. (411onlove.wordpress.com)