People ask me all the time, “how did you overcome adversity?” I DECIDED that I wanted more out of life and I was through feeling sorry for myself. It was that simple. The process was sometimes difficult but I would not trade the life God has given me. I learned to take one minute at a time and embrace me. I know what it is like to be broken; but, I know what joy and being whole feels like,too. I have peace even when things are off course because I know there is someone much greater than me. He made promises and I can count on Him to keep them. He doesn’t lie and he is merciful and kind. He never said it would be easy but he promised to comfort and keep me. I believe you know Him, too! Just step out on faith and believe.
- Women and Relationships Day 3: Loving Yourself (gwenowensofrelationshipsmatter.wordpress.com)
- Maturing Faith, Goodness of God, and Tribulation (heartpathjournal.net)
- I Promise to myself (ffdsblog.wordpress.com)
- Becoming Bold: When Satan Attacks (boldandunashamed.com)
- Use God’s Strength to Heal Your Broken Pieces (inspirationalchristiansfortoday.com)