- YOU are your most important asset! That means you don’t need any liabilities entering your life. Don’t allow anyone to drag you down!!! Remember that!!!
- Holding on to a dead-in relationship is suicide. When it’s over, cut your losses and move on. Don’t continue to subject yourself to pain, heartache and misery. All you have to do is pack your things, load up the U-Haul, grab your purse and move to your new place where there is peace and take hold of your life. Don’t look back!!! Lot’s wife (Bible) looked back, and she became a pillar of salt. Your future is ahead of you not behind you!
- Have you ever known people who are always negative? They are never happy about anything. They complain, complain, complain!!! You want to run when you see them coming! Think before you speak because it could work against you. The tongue can speak life or death. In other words, what we put out is what we get back. Never doubt the power you have inside of you. Speak positive things over yourself. Change your way of thinking and watch your life change for the better!
(Real Talk) Ladies, I just answered a question on Black Parents United ( please support): Is it appropriate to allow your boyfriend ( not the father) to discipline your child/children? (paraphrased) This is a pet peeve of mine. How could you allow a man ,that you are dating/boyfriend, to put his hands on your child? If he is not the father or your husband, you are out of line!!! We read online and hear on the news everyday about children being severely abused, tortured and even killed by a non- parent. MOTHERS protect your children. I realize there are different scenarios but you should set boundaries. If you are married to a man who is not the biological father, there needs to be a discussion and parameters set as to how/who disciplines the child/children. There are some excellent step-fathers out there who are loving and nurturing so kudos to you!!! But, this post is in reference to abusive boyfriends and sometimes step-fathers. Ladies, don’t EVER forget that your role is to protect your children!!! ( I am not trying to offend anyone; I am speaking out of love and being a voice for children.)
P.S. I would be in jail smoking cigarettes and I have asthma!!! You mess with my kids, I am going to have a state issued number across my chest!
Ladies, understand that your body is precious and it is not made to be used and abused. If you don’t respect yourself, then a MALE will use you until he’s had enough and leave you broken and feeling worthless. It’s never too late to change your way of thinking. Forgive yourself and start anew. ALWAYS know your worth and in the meantime work on yourself. Wait for the right MAN to enter your life and he’ll treat you like a queen, accept your faults, encourage and uplift you and make you his wife for life. (Put a ring on it!!!)
(Real Talk) Ladies, do you really know your worth? Do you recognize the red flags? If you are not getting what you need, then it’s time to say BYE BYE!!! Don’t try to force a relationship to work! If he is a liar, only sees you at night (at your place), you can only call at certain times, he hasn’t introduced you to his close friends and family and he’s asking for money then the answer is in your face. You are “worth more than jewels” so why would you settle for that “creepin” mentality! Learn to cut your loses. A manipulative man can spot a vulnerable woman a mile away. Get your act together and kick that loser to the curb!!!!
Bring the spice back in your relationship! We can’t get complacant and think because we snagged the man that our work in done. NO, candle light dinners, long walks, looking into his eyes and “dessert” are things that make your relationship lasts. Do some of the things that he enjoys sometimes. Buy a sexy outfit, have a weekend get-a-way-nice hotel, go to the mountains, a sporting event, or “bless” your spare bedroom are some great ideas for making “Daddy” smile!!!!
Ladies, it’s time to re-evaluate your relationship. If you are not getting what you need then something is wrong. Relationships are supposed to be mutually connected, fulfilling, exciting and grounded. Yes, you will have challenges but you work out issues by making compromises. Loving someone is an action. A person can tell you, “Oh, baby I love you!” and abuse you. However, a man respects and honors his lady. He is kind, nurturing, responsible, loving, and makes sure you are happy in the relationship. Why would you allow someone to take advantage of you and out of desperation you continue to cling to a selfish, abusive, and inconsiderate man? You teach people how to treat you by setting boundaries. You know the answer now act upon it. There are great SINGLE men out there.
- Mistakes I Made In Love (numzical.wordpress.com)
- Evaluating Your Spiritual Relationship Before Marriage (christiansinspirational.com)
- How to Leave Someone You Still Love (fieldsoflife.wordpress.com)
- Blinded by love, or something (divorcedmen.wordpress.com)
REAL TALK: Ladies stop putting a man’s needs over your children. God gave you charge to love, nurture, teach and model how to live life. Stop exposing your children to worthless MALES for a few dollars and a warm bed. Your children will resent you for making them feel unloved and discarded. Stop having babies if you are not willing to raise them properly. It’s called birth control.
- Ladies, know your options! (birthcontrol2013.wordpress.com)
God knows your situation and He wants you to trust Him. He will walk through the fire with you. Man CANNOT do what God can. No matter what it looks like keep your focus and humble yourself to His will. I am not telling you what I heard;I am speaking from experience. I have been critically ill (near death),cheated on, felt unloved, lost a job and had bill collectors calling non-stop. BUT, God heard the prayers from others and me!!! He STILL answers prayers. So, pull yourself together,drop that steel rod down your back and STAND on His Word!!!
From the heart,